Saturday, April 27, 2013

Quiet Week and More Quilt Show Photos

Not much going on in my life this week.  I worked every day and I've just felt kinda lethargic.  Anyone else have weeks like that?  I thought I'd share more photos from the International Quilt Festival.  Wouldn't it be nice if I could say I was sharing photos from Paducah KY?





This quilt below was representing our very dry summer last year.  I must say that is how I felt and I sure hope we don't have that dry of a summer this year.

This is some 10x10 squares that I would like to use in a quilt and I keep trying them out in different ways on my design wall.  This is the first time I've used layer cakes and this is two of them.  Any suggestions?  Should I put the yellow and blue together with white and the others together with a white or should I use other colors? 
 
 
Should I divide them up and use some of all the colors in both quilts?  Lots of decisions!!  Or maybe I need to take them down and put them in a drawer again?  LOL  I'm sure no one else ever does that.  I love these bright strong colors but just not sure!!!

It's in the 50's and cloudy today.  I did go out and pull some weeds.  Never a problem with the weed crop!

Have a great day/evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: