Sunday, March 1, 2009

Laurel Burch Fabric

I wanted to give you some bright eye candy today!! These are images on some fabric that I just purchased that Laurel Burch designed. Laurel died a few years ago and she was only in her early 60's I believe. She is my favorite as I love the colors, the wackiness and the whole design of her fabric. I collect it as I find it and our LQS had these and I snatched them up. I have others that I have purchased the last few years and will have to show you those one day. Are there other Laurel Burch people out there? Well I have other things to show you later. I have things I've made and some great thrift store finds. Maybe now I'll be on here more since I have more to show you. I like having photos as I enjoy those so much on others blogs. One blog that always has beautiful colors and interesting things to say is:
http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/
I think you will find that this is one of the hottest blogs around. Have a great Sunday!!!!

































































2 comments:

Myra said...

Laurel Burch Fabrics are the greatest hey! So vibrant! Lucky you! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Amy said...

Oh I love those zebras! And you can't beat Laurel Burch's cats. So delightful.

Hope you got that pedicure you were hoping for. And thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!