Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday's Doings


I'm off work until 5pm so I went back to bed and then when I got up I set the timer so that I could go thru the fridge and throw out all the of the expired jars and anything that I no longer wanted. I did it!! Now I'm having a break and then I'll go back and finish cleaning the kitchen.

I made a To Do List when I went to bed last night and if I get it done then I can go and get a pedicure. Sometimes I get distracted by the things that need to be accomplished. I walk by the fabric and the sewing machine and then I think that I will just do a little that turns into a lot.

This week-end I pieced a table runner and then I thought I should do place mats so I did those and I still had some blocks left so I did a small pillow for each chair. Teapots!! They are all sandwiched together and I think that I will quilt them on the machine. I need to stuff the pillows and they would be done. I want to get as far as I can so that I can take them to our quilting group on Monday for show and tell.

The sun is shining here and it's suppose to start warming up. But------I have to go finish the kitchen or no pedicure. Maybe I'll do a before and after shot of my beautiful (?) toes. I also want to go to the thrift shop. Maybe today I'll find a treasure that I DO NOT NEED but I want!!

Have A GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: