Saturday, May 22, 2010

Prizes were mailed today! Sneak peek at the chair!

This is a $2.00 chair that I started decoupaging but it's not done yet.  Thought you'd like a sneak peek of something!! :)

Prizes were mailed and I'm so happy to send a gift to the UK but the post office makes it such a pain!  They want to sell you everything in there and I wasn't interested in buying!  I am very excited for each of you to get your packages.  I'm so excited to get mine. 
I went to some garage sales this morning and I did pretty good.  I have it in the car yet as I had to take a break.  But I'll get it out and take some photos and mow the grass!!  It's suppose to be up in the 80's tomorrow so I want to do it while it's cool.
I hope to have a better post tomorrow and lots more photos!!
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: