Saturday, May 22, 2010

Some of my Garage Sale Finds Today!

This is an American Girl item still in the cello and never opened.  The original price was $24.95 and I got it new for $2.00!!  This is a Christmas Gift!This purse was new and $1.00This had a tag of $8.00 but they sold it to me for $5.00 and it's for my granddaughters to get rid of energy!
This purse I did not need but it was too artsy to pass up.  This and the black bag I got for $5.00 for the pair!One sideother sideThis was $2.49 at a thrift storeThis table cloth was 25cents!  It's in perfect condition!This is a Webkinz purse with unused tags and code for $2.00.  Christmas Gift!These two Webkinz clothing items are new and they were $2.00 each.  Christmas!!
American Girl books 50 cents each and are Christmas Gifts!!I want to cut out all sugar and I have lost a size since January so I thought Sugar Busters would help.  Has anyone read it??  Send me an e-mail.  The other book French Women Don't get Fat has been on my want list and each of these books were 50 cents each.
I had other items that I stopped and gave to the girls.  I found winter scarfs (one crocheted) for 10 cents each.  Two other American Girl books and I did pay $1.00 each.  I purchased 6 Hostas and 4 daisy plants for $4.00.  There is a wooden side table that I'll show you later and two yes two more bags.  I love bags!!!
I hope you too had a great shopping day and found a lot of bargains.  Let me know if you post as I love to see other peoples bargains!  I was going to say that I don't want anyone to think I'm bragging but I guess I am.  But maybe we can say that I'm sharing information!!  :)

No comments: