Saturday, July 3, 2010

Interesting Shops That I'd Like To Visit

These are shops that are not in the US but are found in the UK.  I hope to go to the UK and spend 2-3 weeks next year if I find someone to trade homes with me.  I want to be able to feel like I live there during my stay.  These are some shops that I would like to go to even if I may not be able to spend a lot.  Eye candy here for sure.
Check these out
http://www.berryred.co.uk/
http://www.rice.dk/
http://www.nettlegreen.co.uk/
For anyone that crochets or appreciate crochet - here is a photo for you.  A Smart car with crochet!  Now this is someone that takes crochet or maybe the car very seriously. 




Doesn't this look beautiful?  This is a friends pool that I took the girls to yesterday.  They were in there over two hours and still did not want to leave!  I guess I don't blame them but I thought it was cool in there.  I guess I'm getting old. :(
I went tosome garage sales on the way to Kroger and I got some great deals.  Also my neighbor was having a garage sale and I purchased some items that I will redo and show you later. 
 I hope everyone is having a good week-end.  I'm enjoying my long week-end.

1 comment:

cinnibonbon said...

Hi Judy!

Thank you for stopping to my blog- I just love new visitors- I apologize it took me so long to get to you.. My mom is visiting so blogging has taken a back burner. Love the pool pictures!! That's awonderful color.
Okay so I had never thought about why people would cover a chair plastic-- now I see why- thanks! I only ever had wooden chairs- no fabric- so I never thought my kiddo would mess them up!
Happy weekend.