Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bloomington Quilt Show 2013 #2 Photos

 
I want to get as many photos as possible downloaded.  I'm going to try for one more post yet today.  The modern art quilts are my favorite but some of the traditional ones are amazing.  I cannot imagine all of the work in those intricate blocks.  I like things are are fast and colorful!












It was beautiful here today and I would say in the low 60's.  There was a breeze but it didn't chill you.  I've been dog sitting this week-end and it's very tiring running back and forth between two houses. 
I did take an opportunity to put a white sheet on the clothesline today and sprayed it with different colors of fabric paint.  I really like it and I'll have to take a photo.  I forgot to take my camera when it was on the line.  It's in my car and going to the quilt group tomorrow for show and tell.  I also dyed a white piece of fabric by boiling some avocado skins and then letting the fabric sit in the water for about 24 hours. Turns a very pretty pink.  Who would have thought?  It's my understanding that you can use all kinds of plants and that is going to be a project for this summer.  Stay tuned as I'll do photos!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: