Sunday, March 29, 2009

Photos Around Town and One Thrift Store Find

My friend Molly and I went to Hotel Indigo today as we thought a quilt exhibition was still there. We found out that it was gone but the front desk lady offered to give us a thing so that we could see one of the rooms. So the photos here are of one room and the carpet is in the hallways. It's a very nice hotel and I like the room a lot. The colors are great!












This is the girls at Kid's Commons yesterday. It's a great place for kids. This is a little camping trailer that they can play in. It's suppose to be like those Airstreams









This is a flower that is getting ready to bloom. It's cold today so I don't know if it will bloom or not. At least we know spring is coming.






This is my thrift store find. A large afghan that has been crocheted in these beautiful colors and it was $2.99!!! The work is great as you can see and so much work was put into this!!
Hope everyone has a good week!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs!!!
I've so enjoyed visiting your blog again.
Hugs
Sumea

Katie said...

Konnichiwa Judy!
My husband's grandmother made one of these about 30 years ago and gave it to us shortly after we got married. It has the same pattern and most of the same colors as yours. Awesome find!