Friday, March 22, 2013

Quilt Show From Last Fall

These are some quilts from the local guild that have a show about every three years.  I think I enjoyed this show more than I did the one in Bloomington.  I know some of the quilts are side ways and sorry about that.








Two friends and I went on a Shop Hop on Wednesday and we hit 3 states and 6 shops.  We would have missed the last one but they had been busy and were still open.  It was the first time we had done this and there was a lot of driving but we had fun.  We know which ones we would go back to and that's the real friendly ones where people want to help you.  The place in Burlington KY we would not go back to.  Cute shop but we didn't feel welcome and that means a lot.  Quilters are usually the friendliest people!!  The shop was cute but no going back!!!

If you've never done a shop hop then I would recommend it.  Lots of different fabric in each place and lots of laughing - oh LUNCH - that's important also!!!

Does anyone have spring weather?  Still cold in Indiana and a dusting of snow yesterday morning.  My granddaughters are coming tonight for a couple of days and I hope the little one can keep working on her cat quilt that she has started.  She doesn't know it but I've been buying cat fabric for her as her birthday is coming up.  The girl needs to start out early with a stash!!!

See you soon!!
 

No comments: