Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thrift Store/Garage Sale Finds




I don't know about you but I love a Bargain!! I think that it would be fun to see others finds and for the next two weeks I'd like to invite everyone to post a comment and photo about a great find. Make sure you send me you info as there will be a prize at the end of two weeks. Here's something that I recently got at the thrift store for $2.00!!!!
I like cats so this was perfect for me. It's a cookie jar and where are you going to get this again for two bucks??? The other thing that I have gotten recently is this red jar with a lid at the same store for $1.00. If you want clothing then you can get a bag full for $8.00!! I don't hardly buy new clothing except for under wear and such. Okay - what deals have you found?????

No comments: