Sunday, October 5, 2008

October 5th







Today I had my granddaughters and we walked over (1 block) to the Irwin Garden's. This is a beautiful garden and the house is opened from time to time. I've not had a chance to see inside the house but the girl's call the gardens "The Secret Garden" and we visit it frequently. I'll post some photos. The photo on the left shows this rolling fountain and the girls always leave that for last as they say that's the "Grand Finale" and I think they are right.
I have been doing a lot of sewing for the Craft Show coming up and the girls wanted to sew so I let them and we had a great time talking and sewing. I made them each a sewing kit and a thumb pin cushion. I want them to discover their creative side and they get very excited about the things that I'm making for kids.
I'll eventually post some of the things I'm making. Some are goofy but others are cute.
I've gotta clean up as I have to go to work tomorrow. I want to SEW!!!!!

No comments: