Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Saturday's Garage Sale and Farmers Market

This I found out at the thrift store and it's in wonderful shape and the embrodiery is on both ends.
I found two of these at the thrift store and I'm painting them for my granddaughters and we can hang them on the wall,  Will show this when I have them painted.  Sorry about this mess but someday I'll clean up this area.
This I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby and I love black and white polka dots!!  I love polka dots.
This I found at the farmers market!  this is a cup, saucer and spoon glues together and then attached to a plumbing pipe.  I don't usually go in for this kind of stuff but I'm starting to so I wonder if I'm getting old?
This is a shoe that I never wore but I picked them up at a garage sale and thought I'd make a little planter. 
Well this is all I have for today.  I purchased other items this week-end but haven't taken photos yet.  It's either so humid you can't go out or storming!  We have some kind of storm or rain every day.  But it is so green and lush that it's worth it.
Have a great day or evening!

No comments: