Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm Here!!

I haven't been able to get on here and that's because I was using the wrong user name!!!  I have been trying since December and I was sooo mad at Blogger.  Well I now know that it was ME!  So I'm glad to be back.  I've added a few photos here but I have a lot more to share.  I love this purse and I bought it at a indoor garage sale they have a couple of times a year.  This is now my favorite.
This is our last little snow fall.  This winter has been so unusual even for here.  I'm thinking about planting some peas and lettuce as it's going to be in the 70's all week.  Worth a try!!!

I have a bunch of these kits and a lot of old fabric from a lady that died a couple of years ago and her family donated all of this stuff to the Church Sewing group.  If we sell this then we can purchase items that we can use for quilts.  If you're interested then send me an e-mail and I'll send more photos and descriptions.

This is a water color that was at our local thrift shop and I love yellow so it came home with me for a $1.99.

My friend Suzy and I went to the Bloomington Indiana Quilt show recently and I took about a hundred photos.  This is the first one so I thought I'd start sharing.  Guess what!!!!  We are going to the International Quilt Show in Cincinnati Ohio on April 14th and 15th.  We have a hotel room paid for and we are going to Ikea then the quilt show.  I am sooooo excited about this as I never thought I'd be able to go since they were always in Houston.  I don't know how many photos I will take but I'll be sharing.  Think of all the vendors also!!
I hope everyone is doing well and now that I know my log in I should be on here more often and I'll start putting on more photos of the beautiful quilts we saw and I have a couple of quilt tops finished, I did some color removing on some fabric this past week-end and I've started working on some Art Journal and Art quilts. 

No comments: