Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Shopping & New Project

Two Jelly Rolls of Heather Bailey Fabric  - I got these on Missouri Quilt Co. Daily Deals

We went on a Shop Hop a few weeks ago and the above and following are some of the things I bought

This a Malka Dubrasky(sp?) fabric and I love her designs.  I have a quilt that I just got back from the quilters with her first line of fabric for Moda.  I'll show you that quilt and another soon.

Cat fabric  (some of this is for my granddaughter)
I'm helping to build her stash.
This is a Monet Panel called "Tribute to Monet" for Exclusively Quilter.
Monet is my favorite so I bought this panel.  They had fabric to match but I didn't purchase any.

The above and following is from this fabric that I guess is like post cards.  Not sure what I'll do with it but had to have it!!







This is a new easy quilt I've started.  I was hoping that our quilting group would want to do something simple and the same pattern for summer.  They only work on their stuff when we meet on Monday nights so I don't know.  Oh we've made a purse the last two weeks and it has been fun.  I'll have to remember to show you mine soon.

 
On Thursday we go to the International Quilt Festival in Cincinnati Ohio.  We are taking classes and maybe I told you this already but I'm telling everyone several times a day!!  Very excited and have most everything packed!!!! 
I hope to have lots of photos for you and I'm wondering if I'll see Pokey Bolton again.  I am a fan of her show Quilting Arts on PBS. 
We are having amazing weather - the heat is off and the windows are open.  There is nothing like good fresh air!!  I'm taking extra allergy meds but I don't care.  I want to hang sheets out on the line.  I love love getting into bed with clean sheets that have dried on the line!  Anyone else like that?
Be back soon and I hope with loads of photos!!!!

No comments: