Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Blog


These are my latest creation for the craft show we're doing on November 8th. Have we ever done a craft show? NO! But it's going to be okay as we have to succeed. The money will be used for our trip to Toledo Brazil next year. Maybe people will feel sorry for us. :)
Today is the first day with this new blog and I like how easy it was to put together. I hope to share things with you that will be of interest and also I have some very cool Blogs listed. A lot of talent.
I have to clean up around here as this is my last day of vacation. I was suppose to go to Wisconsin but due to some tests I had yesterday I didn't. I miss not being able to get up there and if you've never been to Madison Wisconsin then put this city on your list. Beautiful scenery, lakes, dining, nite life, etc. Try to be there on a Saturday for the Farmers Market on the square.
Gotta Clean!! Don't want to but I have to! I would much rather play with fabric.
See Ya!!!!

No comments: