Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back to Work


Today I go back to work and I'm excited but also sad. I will have to leave my fabric and sewing machine and sewing will slow waaaay down! I feel so good when I'm creating and choosing fabric. For me that is more fun than the finished product. I started Prayer Minister training last night and this will be a very intense class with homework!!

I've been organizing a Women's Retreat in October so I will be able to work more on that. I'm excited as we will be back in the woods in Brown County (Nashville Indiana). We're doing the study Character Makeover by Katie Brazelton and Shelly Leith. Check it out as we all have things that we need to improve or change. This could be the book for you. I'll let you know how it goes.

I need to get ready for work and when I came home last night it was very chilly. I don't look forward to winter. But I love fall weather with the colors, crispness and the energy it instills in us. Have a GOOD DAY!!

No comments: