Saturday, October 18, 2008

Swap Mama


I'm very excited that I'll be swap mama for two different swaps on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StashBuilders/ which is a quilting group that I have been a member of for a few years. The swaps will be a worm swap which is just fabric strips that are 2.5 inches wide by the width of the fabric. These come in so handy for so many things. The other one is an ugly quilt swap and this one will be fun. I will start the swap by choosing fabric squares that are ugly, I'll sew them together and then mail to the next person to add their ugly squares. When everyone that is signed up has added their squares then there will be a drawing to see who wins the quilt top. There will be photos along the way and the interesting thing is that the quilt will end up being very beautiful and interesting. The last one I was in on another site went to Australia twice and to the UK several times. My friend Donna Kay from Australia won that quilt and it was like I had won I was so excited for her.

Okay - just wanted to share!! Have a good nite. Don't forget the giveaway I'm doing.

No comments: