Saturday, June 5, 2010

Built in Cabinet

This is a built in china cabinet and it's located right where you come into the kitchen.  It's a great spot as you couldn't put anything big there.  I've been pondering if I should paint it white.  My goal is to eventually paint the kitchen cabinets white but not this year.  I moved into this house in October and there are a lot of other things that need to be done.  My question is - what would you do?

In this photo you can see a little of the wallpaper and I don't really care for wallpaper but I like it in the kitchen here.  It adds to the charm.
I did find some great things at the neighborhood garage sale that was at my friends.  We did well at what we sold and at finding some bargains.  Maybe tomorrow I can post.
Have a great Saturday or Sunday depending on where you are!!

No comments: